1. Respect the library as a place of learning
2. Keep conversations and behavior appropriate
3. No food or drink in the computer area
4. Keep the library tidy by throwing away trash and pushing in chairs
1. Students need their school ID to check out books -- up to 10 books at a time
2. Books may be checked out for 3 weeks and renewed 2 additional times
3. An overdue fine of 5¢ per day per book is enforced (this adds up quickly!)
4. Computer use should be limited to school work. Students playing games may be asked to leave the area.