Rules And Policies
1. Respect the library as a place of learning
2. Keep conversations and behavior appropriate
3. Food and drink is limited to the table areas only.
4. Keep the library tidy by throwing away trash and pushing in chairs
1. Students need their school ID to check out books -- up to 10 books at a time
2. Books may be checked out for 3 weeks and renewed 2 additional times
3. Computer use should be limited to school work. Students playing games may be asked to leave the area.
4. Printing should be limited to school-related work. Printing non-school items may result in a charge.